Series: Life Lessons from the Mountain
Title: I Need a Dollar
Text: Matthew 6:24-34
Tonight’s Task – How do I strike down financial anxiety when it begins to rise up?
- Make your money serve you while you serve God
- Insist that there’s more to life than what money can buy
- Trust that God will provide your needs with or without money
- Declare the impotence of worrying about money
- Realize that worrying about what money can buy is what pagans do
- Be more concerned about God than money
- Focus on today
May God be bigger in our hearts and minds than our money because He certainly is!