Series: Next Steps
Title: Grow in Christ
Text: 1 Peter 2:2-3
- What is the gospel?
- Jesus lived, died, and rose again for our sins so that we might have eternal life
- How should I respond to the gospel?
- Repent of sin
- Receive God’s salvation
- Resolve to submit to God’s will
- In what ways do small groups help you to grow spiritually?
- Develop relationships
- Impact lives
- Biblical answers
- Life’s challenges
- What are some ways to measure if I am growing?
- Service – Am I using my spiritual gifts?
- Abiding – Am I meeting with God daily?
- Mission – Am I ready to go?
- Understanding – Am I growing in core biblical truths?
- Evangelism – Am I friends with someone far from God?
- Love – Am I known by love?
- What are some of the small group opportunities Eastwood has?
- Sunday morning groups
- Weekday groups
- Accountability groups